2. Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our Website or by corresponding with us by phone, email, or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our Website, subscribe to our service, and when you report a problem with our Website. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone number, and credit card information.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Website, we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
3. Use of Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We take the security of your personal information seriously and use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our Website.
7. Contact Information
By using this Website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Thank you for choosing Coolahoo.
9. Your Rights
Depending on your location and subject to applicable law, you may have the following rights with regard to the personal data we control about you:
- The right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time when we process your personal data based on your consent.
To exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
10. Third-Party Links
Our Website may contain links to and from websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates, or to social media platforms. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to their websites.
11. Children’s Privacy
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website.
12. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
13. Contact Us
Please remember that email communications are not always secure; so please do not include credit card information or sensitive information in your emails to us.
This policy is effective as of May 16, 2023.